پیشنهادهای امیررضا... (٩)
١٣١
٣ سال پیش
٢
example:I have quite a healthy lifestyle. I eat sensible and do a lot of exercise.
٣ سال پیش
١
The exact definition of a sedentary lifestyle is �when someone spends six or more hours per day sitting or lying down
٣ سال پیش
١
برای توصیف سبک زندگی هم به کار میره to lead an outdoor lifestyle
٣ سال پیش
٣
این صفت میتونه برای توصیف سبک زندگی به کار بره to lead a chaotic lifestyle
٣ سال پیش
٣
Alternative lifestyle:سبک زندگی غیر معمول
٣ سال پیش
٢
Example:Without Tesla and his inventions, the wheels of industry would cease to turn
٣ سال پیش
٤
Example:Fast forward three decades, China has turned into a country of abundance
٣ سال پیش
٠
Example:In 1980's We lived on rationed food in China
٣ سال پیش
٠
Example:When I was born in China in the early1980s, my country was still a place of scarcity
١