• act of rendering something into another language; version published in a language other than the original language (i.e. book, film, etc.)
• a translation is a piece of writing or speech that has been translated from a different language.
• translation is the act or process of translating writing or speech into a different language.
translation of documents
• changing the contents of a document from one language to another
cassuto bible translation
• biblical interpretation made by professor moshe david cassuto
• transforming of a code into another form
• translation of the translated term back to the source language
• precise rendering into another language, translation faithful to its source, literal translation
• paraphrase, stating something in different words
• translation that translates the exact words of the original
• calque, word or expression introduced to one language as a direct literal translation from another language
• certified translation, document which has been translated and certified as accurate by a notary public
• aramaic translation of the bible
• translation of the torah into aramaic by a torah student named onkelos
simultaneous translation• translat ...