• danger, peril, hazard; possibility of injury, possibility of harm
• endanger, put in peril, jeopardize
• if there is a risk of something unpleasant, there is a possibility that it will happen.
• if something is a risk, it might have dangerous or unpleasant results.
• if you risk something unpleasant, you do something knowing that the unpleasant thing might happen as a result.
• if you risk doing something, you do it, even though you know that it might have undesirable consequences.
• if you risk someone's life, you put them in a dangerous position.
• to be at risk means to be in a situation where something unpleasant or dangerous might happen.
• if you are doing something at your own risk, it will be your own responsibility if you are harmed.
• if you run the risk of doing or experiencing something undesirable or dangerous, you do something knowing that this thing might happen as a result.
• if you take a risk, you do something which you know might be dangerous.
• additional cost due to the special dangers involved in an activity
• use of various techniques to create a function of probability that will help in making decisions
• fee paid for taking a risk in providing a customer with credit
• estimation of the dangers hidden in a particular activity
• something that helps or increases risk to disease or infection (medicine)
• (medicine) factors that have been proven to raise a person's probabilities of developing a disease or infection
risk free rate• interest rate for a propert ...