• body of spoken or written words with which people communicate thoughts and feelings; specialized vocabulary; nonverbal means of communication (system of symbols, etc.); manner in which a person writes or speaks; manner in which animals communicate
• a language is a system of sounds and written symbols used by the people of a particular country, area, or tribe to communicate with each other.
• language is the ability to use words in order to communicate.
• you can refer to the words used in connection with a particular subject as the language of that subject.
• the language of a piece of writing or a speech is the style in which it is written or spoken.
• language is also used to refer to other means of communication such as sign language, computer languages, and animal language.
• group of languages that share a common origin
• a language lab is the same as a language laboratory; an informal word.
• room for studying languages that is equipped with audio-visual equipment
• a language laboratory is a classroom equipped with tape recorders and headphones where people can improve their knowledge of foreign languages.
• school where foreign languages are taught
• teacher of a foreign language
a programming language
• computer programming language that was developed in the 1960s and is usually used to generate matrixed data (based on loops instructions, used in mainframes and smaller computers)
• offensive language, foul language agglutinative langua ...