• shape composed of six equal squares; object shaped like a cube (i.e. box); third power (mathematics)
• raise to the third power (mathematics)
• a cube is a three-dimensional shape with six square surfaces which are all the same size.
• the cube of a number is another number that is produced by multiplying the first number by itself twice. for example, the cube of 2 is 2x2x2, or 8.
• if you multiply one number by itself twice to get a second number, the first number is the cube root of the second number. for example, 2 is the cube root of 8.
• small square of evaporated meat extract
• (born 1969 as o'shea jackson) u.s. actor and rap musician, former member of the rap group "nwa"
• small square of frozen water
• an ice cube is a small block of ice that you put into a drink to make it cold.