• shop in which work is carried out, workroom; seminar, brief intensive educational program, discussion group
• a workshop is a room or building containing tools or machinery for making or repairing things.
• a workshop on a particular subject is a period of discussion and practical work on that subject by a group of people.
• workroom where woodwork is done
• place where a shoemaker makes and repairs shoes
• workshop for working with metal, place where a locksmith works
mechanical locksmith's workshop
• location where a locksmith works with machines and performs his work
• location where workers polish and buff products
• tailor's shop, place where sewing takes place
• place where a person makes shoes
• acting workshop, class for learning acting skills
• place where a metal worker processes and forms tin
• place where one works in upholstery, place for doing upholstery work