• cygnus, northern constellation
• large white waterbird having a long neck and webbed feet
• a swan is a large, usually white bird with a long neck that lives on rivers and lakes.
• music for a ballet composed by tchaikovsky
• final performance of a person's career; last piece of work of an artist or composer; last and most impressive composition of an artist and/or composer
• someone's swan song is the last time that they do something for which they are famous, for example the last time that an actor gives a performance in the theatre.
• large swan