• choice, instance of choosing; assortment, collection of items available to choose; option; state of being chosen
• selection is the act of choosing one or more things or people from a group for a particular purpose.
• a selection of people or things is a set of them chosen from a larger group.
• the selection of goods in a shop is the range of goods available.
all race selection
• election or choice including people of all races
• choosing from among a number of possible areas
• selection of several items at once
• process in which species that are best adapted to their environments will survive
• natural selection is a process which results in animal and plant species that are best adapted to their environment surviving and reproducing, while those that are less well adapted die out.