• identical; similar, alike; equal, equivalent; aforesaid, previously mentioned
• alike, identically; similarly, correspondingly
• identical thing; aforesaid item, previously mentioned thing
• if two things are the same or if one thing is the same as another, the two are exactly like each other in some way.
• if two things have the same quality, they both have that quality.
• you use same to indicate that you are referring to only one thing, and not to different ones.
• something that is still the same has not changed in any way.
• you also use same to refer to something that has already been mentioned.
• you say all the same or just the same to indicate that a situation or your opinion has not changed, in spite of what has happened or been said.
• identical to, like, in like manner to
• identical style, pattern which repeats
• identical matter or object, unchanged matter
all the same
• everything is identical, everything is the same
it is all the same
• it doesn't matter, it makes no difference
just the same
• one and the same; anyway, in any case, nevertheless
one and the same
• very same, this is the one
• you use self-same when you want to emphasize that the person or thing mentioned is exactly the same as the one mentioned previously.
stayed the same
• remained as it was, did not change
the very same
• exactly the same