• suspect, shady, dubious; distrustful, doubting, skeptical; expressing suspicion
• if you are suspicious of someone, you do not trust them.
• suspicious things make you think that something is wrong with a situation.
• questionable situation, set of events that cause doubt
• movement that makes one feel suspicious, movement that seems to be related to dangerous or criminal acts
• item whose owner is unknown and whose contents must be checked thoroughly to detect for explosives
• one who feels distrust for others; one who seems to be doing (or has done) something wrong
• began to suspect, started to place blame
found it suspicious
• thought it was suspicious