• resourcefulness, ability to deal effectively with various situations
• source of help; supply, stock; means of accomplishing a goal, expedient; resort
• the resources of a country, organization, or person are the things they have and can use.
• allotment of computer resources (memory, computer time, etc.) to the different processes by the operating system
resource reservation setup protocol
• protocol that is currently under development and will enable internet users to reserve internet channels for high-bandwidth broadcasts and transmissions, rsvp (internet)
• resource which may be accessed simultaneously by several programs or several network users