• briefcase, attache case; list of securities and stocks; position of a government minister; set of pieces of artistic work that display the ability of someone to a potential employer; photo portfolio, set of photos (pictures or drawings) bound in book form, set of photos placed loosely in a folder
• a government minister's portfolio is the area of government for which he or she has particular responsibility.
• if a person or company has a collection of stocks and shares in different businesses, you can refer to this collection of stocks and shares as a portfolio.
• a portfolio is a thin, flat case for carrying papers or drawings.
• a portfolio is also a set of drawings or paintings that represent an artist's work.
• supervision of one's investments, supervision of one's insurance policies
• position and duties of the ministry of the interior (israel)
• record of one's investments
minister without portfolio
• minister who does not have a specific office
• photo portfolio of a model, portfolio that includes pictures of a model
• set of photos (pictures or drawings) bound in book form, set of photos placed loosely in a folder