• labor party, political party (alternate spelling for labor)
• work, toil; craft; entire body of workers; status of workers; work force; contractions of childbirth; childbirth (alternate spelling for labor)
• work, toil; bother, take pains; become weary, become tired; make an effort; move heavily; be delayed; make weary, make tired
• you can use labour to refer to the labour party.
• labour is very hard work.
• if you labour at something, you do it with difficulty.
• labour is used to refer to the people who work in a country or industry.
• labour is also the work done by a group of workers.
• if you labour under a misapprehension or delusion, you continue to believe something which is not true.
• if you labour a point or an argument, you talk about it in great and unnecessary detail.
• labour is also the last stage of pregnancy, in which a woman gives birth to a baby.
• public annual holiday in honor of working people and of labor held on the first monday in september in canada and the united stated; public annual holiday in honor of working people held in certain countries on may 1st
• the labour force consists of all the people in a particular country who are able to work.
• the labour force can also refer to all the people who work for a particular company.
• industries or techniques that are labour-intensive need or use a lot of workers.
• the labour market consists of all the people who want work at a particular time, or the demand for work, especially in relation to the amount of work available; a technical term in economics.
labour party• the labour party is the main left-of-centre part ...