• expenditure of money or effort for future benefits; blockade, siege; cover as if with a garment; empowerment, authorization; install in an office, instate
• investment is the activity of buying shares or of putting money into a bank account in order to obtain a profit.
• an investment is an amount of money that you pay into a bank or buy something such as shares or property with, because you think that you will be able to earn more money from it.
• you can refer to something that you buy as an investment when you think that you will be able to earn more money from it.
• you can refer to something useful that you buy as an investment.
• one who provides counsel on how and when best to invest
• profit that the investor is expected to gain from his investment
• company that invests its resources in other businesses
investment financing bank
• bank that provides funds for investment purposes
• function used to express an investment in relation to the scope of available income (economics)
investment in foreign currency
• put money into foreign currency so as to make a profit
investment in infrastructure
• investing of time and money into the essential elements which form the base of a system
• person that oversees investments
• record of one's investments
investment program• program for the investing of money with t ...