• documentary film or television program, informational film or television program based on actual events
• pertaining to or consisting of documents; relating to or using documentation in literature or art; based on actual events or factual information
• a documentary is a radio or television programme or a film, which gives information about a particular subject.
• documentary evidence consists of written information.
• document that assures payment for goods at a predetermined time usually upon presentation of the documents
• bank loan received by opening an account for the purpose of importing goods