• plunging, jumping into water (especially headfirst); going underwater; submerging; entering into quickly, plunging
• diving is the activity of working or exploring underwater or at the bottom of the sea, using special breathing equipment.
• diving is also the sport or activity in which you jump into water head-first with your arms held straight above your head.
• see also dive.
• predatory water beetle that breathes while under water using air contained under its elytra
• bell-shaped hollow vessel filled with air used for work underwater
• flat board in a swimming pool from which divers dive into the pool
• a diving board is a board high above a swimming pool from which people can dive into the water.
• group that arranges and goes on organized underwater diving trips
• underwater diving instruction, classes which teach the skills necessary for scuba diving
• wet suit, gear worn while scuba diving
• document which shows that a person may legally drive a motor vehicle
• vacation spot where people go to do undersea diving
• specialized suit worn for diving underwater, scuba-diving suit, scuba gear
• scuba diving is the activity of swimming under the surface of the sea using special breathing equipment.
skin diving• underwater swimming with air supplied by sn ...