• family name
• daily newspaper; servant who works daily
• occurring every day
• day by day, every day
• something that happens daily happens every day.
• daily also means relating to a single day or to one day at a time.
• a daily newspaper or a daily is a newspaper that is published every day except sunday.
• daily functions, activities carried out on a daily basis
• amount of money given for a day's needs, daily pocket-money
• summing up of a day's commercial activity
• daily nutrition; income, food, subsistence; (slang) head of a family
• section in a newspaper which appears every day, regular column
• physical exercises performed each day; set of routine duties; daily tasks
• daily expenditures, expenses that are expended every day
• inspection which takes place every day
• interest rate that is adjusted daily
• everyday life, everyday events
• newspaper which publishes a new edition every day
• amount of sales or production in a day
• money earned for a day's work
• scheduled program that takes place every day daily r ...