• crippled, invalid, incapacitated
• handicapped persons collectively
• the disabled are people who have a physical or mental condition that severely affects their lives. plural noun here but can also be used as an adjective. e.g. she has to look after a disabled relative.
• person who lacks one or more physical ability (like the ability to walk or coordinate movements); crippled person, incapacitated person
• people who have learning disabilities, people affected by disorders characterized by difficulty in learning or reading (such as dyslexia)