• any of a number of crustaceans having five pairs of walking legs; grouch, bad-tempered person
• complain; criticize; fish for crabs
• a crab is a sea creature with a flat round body covered by a shell, and five pairs of legs with claws on the front pair.
• small wild apple with a tart flavor; type of cultivated small sour apple used in jellies and jams; species of tree that produces crab apples
• a crab apple is a type of small sour apple.
• lice that infest the pubic region of the human body
• tree that produces crab apples, tree that produces small sour apples
• crab that has no hard shell that lives in empty seashells of gastropods
• a hermit crab is a small crab that lives in the empty shells of other shellfish.
• primitive marine arthropod shaped like a horseshoe
• extremely large edible crab
• crab which spends all or most of its life on dry land
• small australian crab pale blue in color
• (also known as macropod) crab having long legs and a triangular body