• large seed of the coconut palm (type of tree); white meat of the coconut
• a coconut is a very large nut with a hairy shell which contains white flesh and milky juice.
• baked dessert made from coconut
• baked biscuits made from coconut
• coconut matting is a coarse, straw-coloured mat that is made from the fibre from the outer shell of coconuts.
• white fatty substance obtained from coconuts
• coconut tree, type of tropical palm tree
• a coconut shy is a stall at a fair where you throw balls at coconuts on stands. if you knock one off, you win a prize.
• type of palm tree which produces coconuts