• bureaucrat, minor office worker; recorder, book-keeper; salesperson; member of the clergy
• work as a clerk
• a clerk works in an office, bank, or law court and looks after the records or accounts.
• in american english, a clerk is also a person whose job is to sell things in a shop or large store.
• bank teller, employee of a bank who serves clientele
• clerk in a ticket office, ticket agent
• head administrative official, lead clerk
• a desk clerk is a receptionist in a hotel; used in american english.
• person responsible for files in an office
• a filing clerk is a person whose job is to file documents in an office.
• person whose function it is to watch over people's belongings during an event or performance
• official whose function it is to process the paperwork concerning immigrants
income tax clerk
• official involved in the processing of annual government tax levied on the net income of a person or business
• minor official or functionary
• clerk that grants licenses
• office worker, secretary, administrative worker
post office clerk
• one who works in the post office and deals with costumers
sales clerk ...