• fully, totally, completely
• young woman, woman, girl (slang)
• wide; extensive
• something that is broad is wide.
• you also use broad to describe something that involves many different things or people.
• a broad description is general rather than detailed.
• you use broad to describe a hint or sarcastic remark to indicate that its meaning is very obvious.
• a broad accent is strong and noticeable.
• if something such as a crime is committed in broad daylight, it is committed during the day when people can see it, rather than at night.
• wide-reaching power, control over many areas
• fava bean, type of edible seed of a bean plant
• broad beans are flat light green beans that can be cooked and eaten.
• full daylight, in the full light of day
• rich experience, wide experience
• general judgment which does not take exceptions into account, over-generalization
• clear hint, obvious clue
• interpretation which is not very close to the original
• one of the events in a track and field competition in which one runs and jumps as far as possible
• tendency to endure and tolerate opposing or startling views or behavior
• having wide shoulders
• wide shoulders, shoulders which have a great width ...