• stable, having equal distribution of weight
• a balanced account or report is a fair and reasonable one.
• something that is balanced is effective because its parts have been used or arranged skilfully and in the correct proportions.
• see also balance.
• financial plan in which income is equal to spending
• eating habit that includes getting a proper proportion of all the food groups and vitamins
• error which is balanced out by other errors therefore having little effect
• someone who is well-balanced is sensible and does not have emotional or psychological problems.
• something that is well-balanced is designed to be acceptable to people with different opinions or attitudes, because it is fair and sensible.