• chest; one of a pair of milk secreting organs in female humans; similar organ in some female mammals; similar undeveloped organ in human males; bosom, heart, soul
• face bravely, confront; come abreast of; stand before or against
• a woman's breasts are the two soft rounded fleshy parts on her chest that can produce milk to feed a baby.
• a person's chest can be referred to as his or her breast; a literary use.
• when someone experiences an emotion, you can say that they feel it in their breast; a literary use.
• a bird's breast is the front part of its body.
• if you make a clean breast of something, you tell someone the truth about yourself or about something wrong that you have done.
• malignant tumor found in a woman's breast
• plastic surgery to increase breast size
• when a woman breast-feeds her baby, she feeds it with milk from her breasts, rather than from a bottle.
• feeding the baby with the mother's milk
• manufactured sac filled with saline or silicone gel which is surgically inserted to increase the shape of breast size or for breast reconstruction process after mastectomy
• mother's milk, milk produced by a woman to be fed to her child through the breast
• the breast pocket of a man's coat or jacket is a pocket, usually on the inside, next to his chest.
breast self examination• bse, method in which a woman palpates her own breasts in order to detect any lumps or swellings (as to find possible breast cancer) ...