• small insect which lives in large communities
• ants are small crawling insects that live in large groups.
• anteater, type of animal with a long nose which eats ants
• soil heaped up by ants around their nest opening
• an ant hill is a mound of earth formed by ants when they are making a nest.
• insect which feeds on ants, insect which digs a pit and lies in wait for ants and other insects
• swarming tropical ant that exists on other insects
• omnivorous ant that causes a painful burning sting found in south america and the southern united states
go to the ant
• take the industriousness of the ant as an example
• ant that lays all the eggs in the anthill, ant that will fenerally fly to a new place to start a new colony by herself
• worker ant, ant which serves the queen ant
• ant that serves the queen ant, drone