• only; separate, isolated; unique
• unaccompanied, by oneself
• when you are alone, you are not with any other people.
• a person who is alone is also someone who has no family or friends.
• if one person is alone with another, they are together, and nobody else is present.
• if you do something alone, you do it without help from other people.
• if you alone do something, you are the only person who does it.
• if something consists of one idea or feature alone, nothing else is involved.
• completely alone, by oneself; without any help from others, by himself
• leave at peace, leave it/him be
leave me alone
• leave me at peace, leave me be
leave well enough alone
• don't interfere, don't get involved
left him alone
• let him be, didn't bother him
• not bother, leave be; not to mention, not to speak of
let him alone
• let him be, don't bother him, leave him by himself
let well alone
• leave things as they are, not try to change something
let well enough alone
• leave things as they are, if it isn't broken don't fix it
man cannot live on bread alone
• man has various needs beyond the essentials needed for physical survival
man shall not live on bread alone
• people need many different things in order to have a good and healthy life
• be one of a kind; be without help ...