• state of being active; specific act, pursuit, undertaking; action, bustle; spryness, liveliness
• activity is a situation in which a lot of things are happening or being done.
• an activity is something that you spend time doing.
• the activities of a group are the things they do to achieve their aims.
• analysis by means of mathematical model
• busybox, panel containing various stimulating buttons and sounds for babies to play with
• number of accounts that are active out of the total number of accounts in a bank
activity status report
• accounting list in which account activity is recorded during a specific time
• changes or transactions in an account (in a bank, etc.)
• activity involving the use of weapons
• financial transactions of a bank
cash flow from current activity
• part of the cash flow report which details cash movement during a normal period of activity in a business
cash flow from financing activity
• part of the cash flow report which details the movement of cash in the finance activity of a business
cash flow from investment activity
• part of the cash flow report which details the movement of cash within the framework of investment of a business
center of activity
• place where everything happens, location where activity is going on collection activ ...