• theologian, scholar of religion; priest, member of the clergy
• foretell the future; find water or another substance using a divining rod; sense, intuitively understand
• pertaining to god (or a god); like god (or a god); heavenly; religious, sacred; especially good or beautiful
• something that is divine belongs or relates to a god or goddess.
• some people use divine to describe things that they like or enjoy very much; used in old-fashioned, informal speech.
• if you divine something that you did not know before, you learn it by guessing or by being very sensitive; a literary use.
• help from god
• epic poem written by dante describing a journey through the afterlife
• something that is foreordained by god
• inspiration that comes from god
• act of god, intercession of god in human affairs
• presence of god
• utterance inspired by god
• care and assistance from god
• king's right to rule (granted by god)
• practicing religion, public worship; religious service
• voice of god
• george baker (1880-1965), african-american social activist, founder of the communal religious movement "father divine's peace mission"