• author; one who writes; copier, scribe
• a writer is a person whose job is writing books, stories, or articles.
• the writer of a particular article, story, or other piece of writing is the person who wrote it.
writer to the signet
• (in scotland) judicial officer who prepares writs and warrants and the like
• well-known writer, writer whose name is known by many
• one who writes for someone else who takes the credit, one who writes in the name of another
• a ghost-writer is someone who writes articles, speeches, or books for other people.
• literary hack, hack
• insignificant writer; writer who writes low and vulgar material
• one who writes prose
• composer, one who writes music
• one of the lead writers, writer with experience and authority
• person responsible for writing and making signs that are displayed in a production (movie industry)
• one who writes short one-act plays
• song composer, musician, music writer
• writer who is paid according to amount of space his/ her material takes up in print
• one who writes stories, writer, novelist
technical writer• person who deals with composing ...