• europe and north and south america; family name; mae west, (1892-1980) american superstar actress and sex symbol
• direction in which the sun sets, direction opposite east on a compass
• of the west; situated in the west
• toward the west
• the west is the direction in which you look to see the sun set.
• the west of a place is the part which is towards the west. singular noun here but can also be used as an attributive adjective. e.g. ...west africa.
• west means towards the west, or to the west of a place or thing.
• a west wind blows from the west.
• the west is also used to refer to the united states, canada, and western and southern europe.
• region located in the western part of the african continent (includes senegal, mali, mauritania, etc.)
• land of the western bank of the jordan river, judea and samaria
• headed west, turning to the west
west by north
• northwest, compass direction located between north and west
west by south
• south west, compass direction located between south and west
• w.c., region for mail delivery in london
• southwestern region of england
• western district of central london (england) known for its fashion stores and theaters
west german• west german means belonging or relating to the part of germany that was known as the federal republic of germany before the reunification of germany in 1990.
• a west german is someone who comes from the part of germany that was kno ...