• weekly newspaper or periodical
• happening or issued once a week or every week
• once a week, by the week
• weekly is used to describe something that happens or appears once a week.
• a weekly is a newspaper or magazine that is published once a week.
• hours of work per week, hours of lessons per week, academic points
• interest rate based on a seven day period
• name of a television program
• newspaper that is published once a week
• salary that is paid every week
• recount and explanation of the week's events
• something that is added every week
• special day of the week when laundry is washed
• occurring every two weeks; magazine or journal which is published every two weeks