• improvised piece of organ music played throughout a religious service; short piece of music which introduces a longer composition; volunteer
• done by free choice; unpaid; having free will; functioning with the help of volunteers, supported by donations; intentional, deliberate (law)
• voluntary describes actions that you choose to do, rather than have been forced to do.
• voluntary work is done by people who are not paid for it.
voluntary active euthanasia
• euthanasia in which one willingly participates
voluntary arbitration institute
• vai, institute that parties voluntary approach for conflict resolution services
• figure which operates for a specific purpose without receiving payment
• declaration of bankruptcy according to the request of the person in debt
• liquidation of a company according to the request of the company's shareholders
• loan that is given or taken by one's own free will
• drawn muscles, muscles whose activities can be controlled, skeletal muscles
• elective mutism, mutism caused by psychogenic reasons, mutism that is voluntary on the part of a patient
• one who purchases an asset willingly
• savings that is made by free choice
• one who sells an asset willingly non volun ...