• means of transport (car, bus, etc.); instrument; means, medium
• a vehicle is a machine with an engine such as a car or bus that carries people or things from place to place.
• a vehicle is also something that is used to achieve a particular purpose; a formal use.
• one who holds the rights to a transportation vehicle, one who has a transportation vehicle
all terrain vehicle
• vehicle which can drive on every type of land surface
• vehicle which is adapted for both land and water
armored combat vehicle
• military vehicle with protective armor plating
armored fighting vehicle
• combat vehicle with protective armor plating, afv
• protected vehicle
• vehicle used during war
• car owned by a business and used for business purposes
• a commercial vehicle is a vehicle used for carrying goods or passengers along roads.
half tracked vehicle
• vehicle that moves on wheels and metal chains
• large vehicle (truck, semi-trailer, etc.)
high occupancy vehicle
• hov, vehicle that can hold two or more passengers (such as a bus, car or van)
infantry fighting vehicle
• ifv, lightly-armored vehicle used to transport foot soldiers
military vehicle ...