• type of vine cultivated for its seed pods from which a popular flavor is extracted; seed pod of the vanilla plant; flavor extracted from the vanilla plant, any synthetically produced flavor resembling the vanilla flavoring
• vanilla is a flavouring used in ice cream and other sweet food.
• liquid which is obtained from a vanilla plant and used for cooking
• (born 1968 as robert van winkle) american rap musician
• sugar mixture that contains vanilla and is used in baking and making candy
• ice cream which comes in the flavors of chocolate and vanilla