• usefulness; public service; something useful
• the utility of something is its usefulness.
• a utility is an important service such as water, electricity, or gas that is provided for everyone.
• worker who does all of the work
• computer application which performs actions on files
• storage room, maintenance room, room with laundering or upkeep facilities
• program which performs backup procedures, program which copies files onto another storage medium to protect against a system malfunction
• use or utility which can be attributed a number value (economics)
• utility program which improves the command line interface of dos
file compression utility
• compression program, utility program used to store files in a manner which conserves disk space
file conversion utility
• utility program used to change the format of files
file transfer utility
• utility program which transfers files between different platforms
• utility program for managing files and memory in macintosh computers
• profit derived from each additional unit produced by a manufacturer (economics)
• (economics) utility that can be measured quantitatively (and not numerically)
public utility• company th ...