• drug which stimulates, amphetamine; part of the shoe which covers the top of the foot; exciting or uplifting experience (slang)
• topmost; superior; above, higher; situated farther inland
• you use upper to describe something that is above something else, usually the top one of a pair of things.
• the upper part of something is the higher part.
• if you have the upper hand in a situation, you have more power than the other people involved and can make decisions about what happens.
• the upper of a shoe is the top part of it, which is attached to the sole.
• treetop, limbs of a tree located near the top
• large letters, capital letters (i.e. a, b, c, etc.)
• upper case letters are capital letters.
upper case punctuation
• method of placing punctuation above the letters
• one of the two houses of parliament
• elite section of society, high society
• section of the population with a high socio-economic status
• the upper classes are the people who belong to the social class above the middle class. they often own a lot of property and have special titles that they inherit.
• upper crust means the same as upper class; an informal expression.
• high level in a ship
• region located in northern israel
• advantage; priority
upper house• one of two branches in a bicameral le ...