• reveal, uncover, disclose
• when someone unveils something such as a new statue or painting, they draw back a curtain which is covering it, in a special ceremony.
• if you unveil something that has been a secret, you make it known; a formal use.
unveil a memorial
• reveal a memorial, show a memorial to the public
unveil a plan
• reveal an idea to perform an action in the future, expose a plan
unveil a secret
• expose a secret, reveal a secret
unveil a statue
• remove a covering from a new statue