• number 2
• being 2 in number
two against one
• expression to describe something which is lacking logic
two and two make four
two are better than one
• two people can do - better than one person alone
• cheap, worth 25 cents
• 25 cents, quarter of a dollar
• having two different colors
• period of 48 hours, period of two sunrises and sunsets
two digit inflation
• increase in prices by more than ten percent
two digit number
• number comprised of two digits
• something that is two-dimensional is flat and in two dimensions only.
• if you say that something such as an idea, a character, or a work of art is two-dimensional, you mean that it is too simple and not realistic or interesting.
• two-edged blades have two cutting edges.
• things that are two-edged have two parts or meanings that are opposite to each other but that happen at the same time.
• a two-edged sword is something that appears to be advantageous, but also has hidden difficulties and problems.
two edged sword
• sword which is sharp on both sides of the blade; double danger, risk of a boomerang effect
two egg omelet
• food made from two scrambled eggs fried in a pan
two engined• having two motors, craft or vehicle which ...