• medical care, therapy, care; relation, attitude, behavior; handling, usage; artistic or stylistic handling
• medical treatment consists of all the things done to make a sick person well again.
• your treatment of someone is the way you behave towards them or deal with them.
• ways of dealing with a problem, medical procedures
• special coating applied to glass to prevent reflection
• treatment which is intended to improve one's appearance
• medical care of the teeth
• proper treatment, suitable manner of treating
• treatment for those who are infertile (sterile, incapable of bearing children)
gives him the silent treatment
• does not speak to him (due to anger)
• ill-treatment is harsh or cruel treatment.
• process of treating an person who suffers from impotence
in depth treatment
• thorough treatment, intensive care, intensive therapy
• private treatment, form of treatment that is based upon the distinctiveness of the person and/or the situation
• treatment which involves a surgical opening of the body (to remove, insert, etc.)
• limited treatment, treatment of a specific area ...