• person or thing that throws, person or thing that casts, tosser
• agricultural machine that compresses hay or other material into small bales and ejects them onto a truck or storage area
• a flame-thrower is a gun that can send out a stream of burning liquid and is used as a weapon or for clearing plants from an area of ground.
• person who participates in javelin throwing (track and field event in which long spear-like objects are thrown long distances)
• one who hurls rocks, one who casts stones