• number 3
• being 3 in number
• three is the number 3.
• yeah!, hip hip hooray!
three digit inflation
• price increases at a rate of one hundred percent or more
three digit number
• number composed of three digits
three dimension spreadsheet
• calculations spreadsheet containing several separate tables on separate pages
• having or seeming to have depth or thickness
• a three-dimensional object can be measured in three different directions, usually the height, depth, and width.
• a three-dimensional image, film, or picture looks as though it is deep or solid rather than flat.
three dimensional graph
• graph which enables the display of data in three dimensions
three dimensional perception
• vision of height width and depth, spatial perception
• three proportions for observation
• type of punctuation at the end of a sentence
three egg omelet
• fried egg dish made from three eggs
• having three engines
three fingered salute
• (computers) step required to reboot an ibm-compatible computer (i.e., ctrl-alt-delete)
• three objectives, three points scored by the same player (soccer)
three graces• (greek mythology) the three graces, the charities, three sisters and godd ...