• educator, instructor
• a teacher is someone who teaches, especially at a school.
teacher in service training
• special enrichment course for teachers, teaching seminar
teacher of literature
• instructor of literature, one who teaches about books poetry drama etc.
teacher of physics
• instructor of physics
teacher of sociology
• instructor of sociology
• one who teaches the arabic language
• one who teaches ballet dancing
• one who instructs others in biblical studies
• one who teaches chemistry (science dealing with the composition and properties of substances and the transformations that they undergo)
• one who instructs others in computers (i.e. programming, basic operation, or maintenance of hardware or software)
• guidance counselor, teacher whose job it is to give students advice (especially about careers or higher education options)
domestic science teacher
• person who teaches home economics (management of a household)
• drawing instructor, one who teaches the skills necessary to sketch and draw
elementary school teacher
• teacher that teaches in an elementary school (grades 1-6)
english teacher• instructor in english, one who teache ...