• third side, third partner, third person, foreign factor
• a third party is someone who is not one of the two main people or groups involved in a dispute or a discussion, but who becomes involved in it in order to contribute to the settlement.
• if you have third-party insurance and you cause an accident, your insurance company will pay money only to other people who are hurt or whose property is damaged, and not to you.
third party candidate
• candidate who does not belong to one of the two major political parties; candidate who does not belong to either the democratic party or the republican party (u.s. politics)
third party insurance
• insurance against damage that can occur to a third group involved, insurance for damages that the individual who is covered caused to others, coverage for damage caused in a car accident
third party transfer
• transfer of money to a bank account of a party who is not directly involved in a transaction
third party vendor
• company which markets hardware of another manufacturer