• waves; foam formed by waves
• ride on ocean waves using a specially designed board; navigate in the internet, move from site to site on the internet in order to find information or for entertainment; scan through the programs on television or radio stations
• the surf is the mass of white foam formed by waves as they fall on the shore.
• long board used for gliding on water
• act of fishing from shore by casting the line into the waves
• large edible clam
• surfer, one who rides waves with the use of a surf board
• (slang) channel-hop, change television channels quickly and repeatedly using a remote control looking for something interesting to watch