• sweet crystalline substance derived from sugar cane and sugar beets (used mainly to flavor foods); any of a number of water-soluble crystalline carbohydrates (chemistry); darling, sweetheart
• sprinkle with sugar, sweeten with sugar; make something seem more appealing
• sugar is a sweet substance, often in the form of white crystals, that is used to sweeten food and drink.
• beet with a large white meaty root which is used to manufacture sugar
• sugar beet is a plant that is cultivated for the sugar which is obtained from its root.
• small dish or bowl for serving sugar (often accompanied by a matching spoon)
• type of sweet in a crystalline form
• sub-tropical plant used to produce sugar
• sugar cane is a tall tropical plant with thick stems from which sugar is obtained.
• sweet simple cookies made on a base of sugar
• crystallized sugar that is cut into tiny rectangular shapes
• rich and older man who gives gifts and money to the younger woman he is wooing (informal)
• a sugar daddy is a man who gives money and presents to a woman younger than himself, usually in return for her company, affection, and often sexual intercourse; an old-fashioned, informal expression.
sugar free candy
• dietary candies which are made mainly of substances which do not contain sugar
• glossy icing for a sugar-based cake
sugar icing• glossy topping placed ...