• thick slice of beef or other meat; ground beef formed into a patty and cooked
• steak is beef without much fat on it.
• a fish steak is a large piece of fish.
• type of steak
• restaurant that specializes in steaks, restaurant that serves beef steaks
• slice of meat from a chicken (intended for broiling or frying)
• chuck steak is meat from the neck or shoulder of a cow.
• thin slice of steak
• beefburger, patty of beefburger, patty of cooked ground beef
• steak which is not completely cooked, steak with some pink meat in the center
• steak that can be prepared very quickly
non kosher steak
• steak made from pork meat
• steak made out of pig meat
rib eye steak
• ribeye, ribeye steak, tender and boneless beef steak cut from the rib section of a cow
• rib eye steak, ribeye, tender and boneless beef steak cut from the rib section of a cow
• type of steak, specific type of cut of meat
• slice of meat made from turkey