• programs which control the functions of a computer's hardware
• computer programs are referred to as software.
• large area of memory for random access used to store data from a drive which the computer is likely to need
• ability of a number of computer systems to run the same program
• one that deals with the development of computer applications
• process of writing and maintaining computer programs
software development kit
• set of programming tools that allow programmers to develop specialized computer applications and adapt them to various operating systems (usually includes an editor, linker, compiler, etc.)
• user's guide, instruction manual for a software program
• branch of computer sciences that deals with the methodological aspect of creating computer programs
• computer file containing a program or programs
• method of arranging data transfer in computer communications by synchronizing software
• company that develops computer programs
• copying of computer software from diskettes onto the hard disk
• agreement where a software developer defines the rights and responsibilities of the purchaser software ...