• number 7 in a series; one part of seven equal parts, 1/7
• next after the sixth; being one of 7 equal parts
• the seventh item in a series is the one that you count as number seven.
• a seventh is one of seven equal parts of something.
• amendment to the u.s. constitution (the right to trial by jury)
• section number seven, the seventh segment
• last day of the week, saturday; day number seven in a chain of days
seventh day adventists
• religious sect of christians that believes that second coming of jesus is imminent
• happy, blissful, on top of the world
• chapter number seven, the seventh section
• nickname for the world of mass communication because of its tremendous influence on public opinion
• seventh paragraph, seventh stanza