• tool for cutting consisting of a toothed blade; saying, maxim, proverb
• cut with a saw or similar tool; make back-and-forth motions as if with a saw
• saw is the past tense of see.
• a saw is a tool for cutting wood, which has a blade with sharp teeth along one edge.
• if you saw something, you cut it with a saw.
saw a bright future
• was optimistic, believed that everything would be okay, "saw the cup as half full"
saw a horse's mouth
• pull a horse's bridle from side to side
saw a log in two
• cut a wooden log into two parts
• cutting section of a saw
• sawhorse, four-legged support used to hold wood while cutting
saw fit to
• believed it was proper to, found it to be correct to
• insect whose female has a saw-like egg-laying organ
• looked at her, observed her
• looked at him, observed him
• four-legged support used to hold wood while sawing
saw in his mind's eye
• saw in his imagination, imagined
• extensively investigated, examined thoroughly
• long round piece of wood
saw off the bough on which one is sitting
• bite the hand that feeds you
saw off the branch one is sitting on• sabotage one's own activities, cause oneself pro ...