• marketing, activities associated with selling a product or service
• salesperson, representative whose job it is to sell the company's products
• agreement to transfer ownership of property
• a sales clerk is a shop assistant; used in american english.
• sales staff, people who work as salesmen
• one who manages/runs a sales department, person in charge of marketing
• marketing agent
• public relations and/or advertisements which encourage the purchase of a product
• marketing representative, sales promoter who markets the company's products
• overcoming the urge to purchase
• room where merchandise is sold or displayed; auction room (british)
• attempts to persuade a customer to purchase a company's product
• sales talk is all the things that a salesperson says when they are trying to persuade a customer to buy something.
• tax imposed on the sale of goods and services
• female sales agent, female vendor
door to door sales
• sales carried out by going or making appeals at residences from one door to another
percentage of sales• pr ...